The Master Plumbers Council, National Grid and Con Edison would like to invite you to exhibit at the 2012 Education & Energy Efficiency Expo. This event will give your company an opportunity to showcase your latest energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR® products during the manufacturer and distributor trade show. As with previous years, the Expo will also offer educational seminars with several well-recognized speakers. Educational programming for Licensed Master Plumbers and Registered Engineers and Architects will be determined in the coming months. More information to be distributed at such time.
This event marks the 5th annual show. It is sure to be a great opportunity for you to exhibit and promote your products directly to decision-makers in the building, heating and cooling trades. Exhibit space will include a booth, admission to the educational seminars, buffet dinner and refreshments. In addition, each exhibiting company will receive advertising via the event website with their logo and link to company website as well as a listing in the event booklet with contact information. You will also receive permission to link the event logo to your site to further advertising for greater attendance to the event.
Whether this year marks your first or fifth experience exhibiting at the 2012 Education and Energy Efficiency Expo, you are sure to see the quality of attendees that this event draws in. In years past exhibitors have always been pleased with the licensed plumbers, architects and engineers that attend to learn more about their products first hand. The show is geared toward manufacturers and/or distributors of energy efficiency or ENERGY STAR® products will be permitted to purchase an exhibition space for the event. All products displayed during the trade show event must provide homeowners and/or businesses with natural gas and/or electrical savings. Additional exhibitor criteria listed below.
Registration to exhibit at the 2012 Trade Expo is now closed.
For Exhibitor Packet with pertinent information on exhibiting at the 2012 Education and Energy Efficiency Expo, click on the download.
Heating or HVAC Vendors – Products displayed must have a high efficiency or Energy Star component
- Heating systems- Sealed combustion, condensing, infrared heaters, furnace with ECM motors, combination systems, etc…
- Water Heaters – Indirect, tankless, or Power vented
- HVAC units – 15 SEER or greater
- Ventilation systems – ERV, HRV & Energy StarProducts
- All heating control systems
- Renewable technologies – Solar Thermal, Wind, Etc…
- Other types of Energy Star products that have energy efficiency savings (thermal or electrical)
- Residential Micro CHP or Commercial CHP products (Combined Heat and Power)
- High efficiency insulation products – Spray foam, foam boards, all SIP Panels, radiant barrier products, etc…
- Air and duct sealing products
- Energy Star Doors and Windows
Training and Software
- Manual J software suppliers
- Energy Star lighting
- New high efficiency lighting products